Studio


Although my studio is 95% done I am in and working in it.......and I am LOVING it; I can already tell it is going to be a daily work in progress as I hone in.  The aches and frustrations have been fruitful and I can tell this is just going to be the neatest room to sit and read, watch tv and create.  What a difference a coat of paint and some rearranging can do.  I weeded out a lot and have more to do (behind me as I take these pictures).   

Since I took these photos I have added a vintage footstool from a shoe shop, matted and framed one of my pictures and  moved a couple of items around....

I purchased the paint/supplies, the hutch, and a chair.  Everything else either changed places or was brought down or removed to another room in our house so financially it was "reasonable"....

Now I have to decide what I want to do/work on first.  I have the mixed media piece in progress so I guess I will grab a canvas and see what I can come up with.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.  I LOVE my room.




No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.