Stove Safety

It is time for me to go upstairs and think about making "something" for supper.  The fireplace caught my eye and I remembered the old red metal bed frame that Larry picked up at a garage sale and right in front of the stove was a "neat" place to set the footboard portion.  It is just the right height and seems to kinda finish off that corner....

I guess you might say now that the basic painting is done and the room put together what happens from here on will be those "finishing touches"....  I want to paint a huge paintbrush on one wall...and some paint splatters on another.  As I do things I will post a photo.  The big need is  looking for something to use as a window covering,  (but very sheer) where the drafting table is for painting , beneath the double window.  

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.