Easel Bust

My easel (vintage;  purchased at a garage sale) and my bust were two big items that were hard to "place" in my room so I have combined them into "a piece" that fits and is fun until I get the bust figured out to make my lamp......  The back is open and the top of the easel fit nicely inside.

I have started my Wintery Spool design for a swap coming up and am pulling out a lot of stops and really going out of my comfort zone with this one using materials I have wanted to try, and things I have wanted to do.   I am using a long vintage spool, roc lon, paints, and bit and pieces of nature.

Working in the newly decorated room is comforting, calm, and I could very easily live down there.  Now all I have to do is find a working CD player for a bit of music.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.