Believe and Chair

This is a rectangular crocheted doily that I have used to adorn the top of one of my chairs downstairs.  I had these 3 large vintage buttons and liked the wrong side better than the front side so to be different this is the way I used them....wrong side out.  I loosely sewed the buttons on so that the doily  would stay in place better.  I like the vintage eclecticness.

******************************************************


BELIEVE is a very powerful word.  I have decided that it will be my word of the month for October.  Every day I am going to live in believe.

I am actually going to incorporate the word into a spool swap for one of the Yahoo groups I belong to.... and although it is to have a wintery appearance there is no reason that it couldn't be used all year long...the way it will be completed from my artists' perspective.

So believe this week.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.