Paint Storage

There are times when it is hard to part with an item....probably because it has been here but I never really utilized it so......it has become a storage piece for my Matisse paints.  The vintage, handmade sewing stand is light and easily moved so I can just carry it over to my table.  Using this  item as a storage unit also gives me a half shelf for something else.  



Now that I know it is going to be a "keeper" I have to do a design to fit on the lid.  (It opens on each side of the top handle).

As I work around the house if I find something that I think might be able to have a "new life" I take it down so as I work I will see it.  

The color of this wall brings out the color in the vintage wood pieces I have and also the burnt sienna that is in the rug....

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.