STUDIO UPDATE.....

Today I was able to stop and get the paint for my studio.....4 colors..  SO....it is getting close to time to get the prep work done.  I have to pull everything away from the 2 walls I plan on doing.....mask things off, lay down plastic on the floor,  and find another painting area to use while I am painting the walls...
Then I can start putting things back in the order I see in my head....  

The step AFTER the painting is done will be the corner shelves so I guess my next trip will be to Lowes to look for shelving and  brackets....  and determine if I want to stagger the shelves or have them equal on both walls.....

Right now I have a blank slate to work with....  

Since I didn't make as much as I wanted at the garage sale....I at least have a start and will have to go from "new" cupboards to recycled, used, etc. so I will check a couple of our consignment stores... and I think I am going to go with white and wood....(maybe)....  Much is still in the THINK creative stage(s).
The fun part and then watching it come to life.

The art pieces that I ordered have arrived.  I got one of the pieces framed and I have to look for a frame for the other one......and the clock is awesome......


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.