Dem Bones

Sometimes when a creative thought comes my way I think "where in heavens name did that come from" and now what am I going to do about it.  I was washing dishes and a chicken bone remained on the plate.....and from there came "dem bones".  I already have the main piece which is a Citrasolv abstraction I did last summer and I knew then it would come in to play somewhere along the line so I need to find other elements that I can use on my "bone" journey.  Should be a fun and interesting one.

To be creative I think it takes an open mind, a middle of the road person, one who is capable of looking "outside" the box,  has a kindred spirit,  loves nature, etc.  

I know I will use  fog, mystery, etc....  I need to check and make sure I have a wrapped gallery canvas and if not..will need to pick one up on my next trip to town.


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.