Photo of the Day

Copyright 7-2012  DP
Today we took a road we had never been on to get to our daughters' in Sunriver.  There were 4 sets of falls, an Eddy, meadow and a Slough to stop, and take photos of and at.  


This is one of my favorites as I have shadow, light, point of interest, etc.  Taking a photo is just like painting a picture.  You have to use your viewfinder to frame out before clicking the button to take the photo.    I got so many great shots I am going to order prints and make some personal greeting cards.


This photo was taken using a compact Nikon 35mm camera with an auto focus.  This is the second time I have used the camera and I have fallen in love with what it does with landscape and scenery shots.  The color is awesome, the colors are distinct, bright and do the subject justice in beauty.



No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.