MATERIAL

I fell in love with this material when I saw it and there was not very much on the bolt so I purchased it.
Michelle has another room added on to her studio and she is planning on doing a deer head/with antlers and I thought maybe this material just might be the "cover" for him....as she molds the material of her choice to the shape of the deer and the antlers.   (She has a LOT of real deer which she loves so I am not surprised with her wanting to do one to hang on her shop wall).   There is a LOT of sewing lines showing on the right side which really adds a lot of texture with the loosely sewn stitches.    I am hoping she won't need it all because I want to do "something" with it.  It doesn't match my studio decor so I will have to come up with a different room...or something for someone else.

This is how creativity happens.  You find something you love and then go from there.




No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.