Lifes' Little Bits

Copyright  7.12     DP
I noticed this bud today and love the bright red, with the white and the greens....  This I planted in a vintage wheel barrel with some alysiam ground cover.  When I was transplanting the red flower I broke off the stem but I decided to plant anyway and hope for the best.  I was so happy when I saw new shoots coming below the break and then today to have a bud.  It is the little things in life that accent and create the big overall picture.  When a "whole lot" of neat things come together...   Some people just look for the big things and when they don't happen....unhappiness roots.    It is sorta like setting mini attainable goals....it is easier this way and provides earlier "returns"...

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.