COMMENTS

Copyright 7-12     DP
My husband and I went up into the close-by mountains today to find out which of the trails are
legal for off road vehicles,  which ones are still closed (still 4 foot of snow back in away from the main roads) and what the requirements are.  So next week we will be back out being able to ride.

This picture was taken at Todd Lake and is about 23 miles from where we live.  I talked to a woman who said if we would walk about half way around the lake there was a gorgeous meadow of wild flowers...(and my battery was conking out  in my camera so I knew that I would get no pictures ....so.... best to wait till the "next time".   I need to be more organized and have a "trip pack" that I can just pick up and go with....that way I will always be prepared).

  1.  If you could pack the perfect trip pack what would it contain? 

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.