Art Apprentice Online / Magazine

Copyright 7 -12    DP


The newest issue of Art Apprentice Online Magazine has just been released for viewing, and active participation.

This will be my first experience with this magazine and to say I am impressed is to put it mildly.  I am anxious to paint the beautiful colorful bird by Connie Clark for a friend I have ...  so it will not only be a learning experience I will have a little giftie.  Thea article on waves will be my reading material this evening before I go to bed.

I have done 2 paintings using the Traditions Paints and I am ready to start my 3rd.  I have been painting on canvas using portrait grade canvas,  Dynasty brushes and the Traditions paints.... the designs have worked up quickly,  easily and good learning experiences.    I have done a sunflower, a winter mountain/water scene and my next will be another flower design.

 I just purchased some awesome metal frames that have a lot of "openwork" which I like with a removable back easel which means these frames can be tabletop or wall...an option that is neat and one I haven't seen till these.  I purchased them on sale which is GREAT, and on top of it I had a 20% coupon so I got them for 70% off.  A great buy which I love.

There are videos which can be viewed with this online magazine...so if I am lucky I may be able to watch one of these tonight also.  There are so many different categories...which make this magazine a
great learning experience for those wishing to further their education, brush up on a technique or learn a new one, videos so you can see and hear "the way"....  just a super all around magazine for artists of all mediums.

So go on over and take a peek at the first issue from about 3-4 years ago, the classes that are offered, and supplies to purchase.  Great site, wonderful customer service, etc



     http://www.artapprentice.com



No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.