Summer Photo Shoot

I have a favorite time of the day when I REALLY enjoy taking photos because mother nature works with me to get shadows and highlights....obtain depth, etc.  Today I started in the front of our house and walked around the back and to my starting point......70 pictures later.  Of the 70 I kept about 50 of them.  This is one of my favorites.  It won't be long until these are "done" for this year so I need to capture as any photos as I can.   This is my snowball bush and so pretty with the leaves in different places, the pine tree bough, etc.  I love summer,,,, but then I love Fall and Winter also.....I think spring is my least favorite season here in Bend.  I hate the in-between winter and summer, the rain, the mud, YUCK.... but we need it for the beauty of the summer....


Enjoy.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.