DOMINO PENDANT PAIR

Copyright 6/12 DP
I have chosen these 2 domino pendants to  design into necklaces and tonight I got the 5:45 one done using green and purple lamp work beads which have been etched along with Tierra Cast findings and swarovski crystals.  Tomorrow I will check the colors to make sure in natural light I have not misjudged colors, then will take a photo to post to the blog.  This will be a one of a kind piece and will be offered for sale on my Etsy site for $55.00.   Tomorrow I will work on the horizontal Tarot card one and I  have one more which is 3 glasses of wine.  I just need to choose beads and begin ... so check back towards the end of the week for finished photos.  

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.