Lady Bug Buttons

I  just received and listed these buttons (they come in 1/2" and 5/8" ) and they are the cutest buttons ....  I carry quite a few different designs in 1/2" and they are my favorite of all the sizes I carry as they are just so petite and adorable.
Route 66, Buzz Bee buttons, Indian Head nickel, and several others.  It seems that the 5/8" size are the most popular sized buttons though.  


In todays art arena buttons aren't just used for "buttons".  They are used as focal pieces and clasps on bracelets,  added to dress up key rings,  purse jewelry, necklaces, mixed media, hair decoration, earrings. etc.  An artists' imaginations .... are Wonderful.....


My grandmother was a seamstress and I loved playing in her button box....so 
I guess I have gone back to my "roots".  


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.