STUDIO ROOM and MUSING

The room where I paint, create, make mistakes, get inspired, talk on the phone, watch the squirrels outside my window, feel the ambiance when the first snow has fallen,  a beautiful summer day,  deer playing in the vacant lot next door.  The privilege of seeing a Grampa and Daddy with Baby Buck and  his first set of antlers being shown how to use them, and a mother deer feeding her twins after eating the corn and bird food mixture we provided.


My room is a place that provides me a short little get away....a mini vacation when I can sit downstairs and actually work for a few hours at a time creating, enjoying, getting away from .....
whatever.....  A place to think about things, solve a problem, do some sketches, play with brushes, color, a new product or even make a decision.


I am always thinking how WONDERFUL it would be if someone professional like HGTV could come in and take what I have done one step further....or picking up where I left off.  I need to 
"get rid of" so that I can find some storage units with shelving,  and or drawers with doors so I can shut  the boxes or small little items away and out of site to give me workspace....something I think every studio area needs  and more is better.


So back to daydreaming,,,,or night dreaming,,,,and thinking of how things can get moved around downstairs to better function......  Guess  I need one of the "Where Women Create" magazines and see what I can come up with.



I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.