STEAMPUNK NECKLACE AND BRACELET SET

I LOVE designing and making jewelry.  It is something I can do while I am watching tv at night which is when this set was conceived.   I think that steampunk or altered art pieces are the most fun.


The three small squares in the bracelet are wood.  The ivory pieces are handmade lamp work triangles from Washington.


The crystals are Sworovski Montana 4mm bicones, the clasp is a watch clasp,  the bale on the necklace focal (which is a regular size domino), and the spacer beads are all Tierra Cast which is sold by Dragynsfyre on Etsy.   The findings are top of the line and the only findings that I use.  


The graphics are steampunk which I have glued on to the pieces...distressed  and rounded the edges..and then I apply 2 coats of a matte sealer to help preserve. 


I am going to make some of the ones I have done into jewelry and some I will just prep so that others can make their own jewelry pieces using their choice of components, clasps, etc.

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.