A Mothers Day Bracelet by Dragynsfyre

My daughter just sent me a picture of this bracelet she designed, made and put on her Etsy site as a Mothers' Day bracelet.  (She has another one on Etsy  that is a gorgeous in blue and silver).  The lamp work pink and white swirled glass beads she torched  in her SunRiver studi with Italian Moretti  glass.  The rest of the components she sells on her Etsy site.  They are top of the line Tierra Cast findings, chain links, clasp, etc.  I love the new swarowski crystal frames...   Oooh la la for the mother who loves Steampunk, the color pink, brass, etc.  So Shabby Chic, French Chic, or just plain Chic.....   I love her work and am fortunate to have quite a few one of a kind, exquisite pieces.   GORGEOUS Michelle.


http://www.dragynsfyre.etsy.com

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.