Artistic clickable Pen Eraser




ADVERTISEMENT from Artisticrenderings.etsy.com

It is difficult to find a GOOD eraser.  There are soooo many of them on the "shelf" and there are so many that don't do much of anything..let alone erase.   Some of the erasers are so not effective that you will find they smear the pencils markings...just what we DON'T need when you draw, trace, sketch, etc.


This is small, short, clickable to advance eraser type pen with  a vibrant, neon, bright orange so that it will never get lost; and if it does it will be easier to locate.  There is an open end at the top so I tied a piece of orange twine on mine. Then I  put a cup hook on my paint shelf and hung it so it is in plain sight.  


These just came in today and from the photo you can see I have used mine, and I love it so felt they were recommendable.  


The erasers are white and  NOT smooth...they are slightly textured which I think is why they don't smear when you "use them" and they actually leave "eraser" that you can brush off, like the older ones of yesteryear. 


If you are interested in trying one jump over to http://www.artisticrenderings.etsy.com



I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.