Word of the Year

I joined a group after the first of the year and just heard about the members each choosing a "word of the year" for themselves.  The moderator was asking everyone to think how the "word they chose for the year" was playing into their every day life.....  What a neat concept...  One that could also be used for a journal.   Can you imagine a year journal all based on just one single word....  It sounds like a lot of fun, healing and would be a hoot to see what happens.  I am a little late in choosing but in this case I think Late is better than Never.

My word for the year  (and giving myself only a few seconds to decide) is going to be LAUGHTER........ It seems as if every day I  laugh more .  As you get older there is most certainly a lot more to make one laugh....found simply  by "checking up" with ourselves.

So LAUGHTER....LAUGHTER it is...

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.