NEW ITEMS IN MY ETSY SHOPPE

I am in the process of listing new items into my etsy shoppe at http://www.artisticrenderings.etsy.com


These items are awesome tools for collage, clay, mixed media, and I am sure those of you who are creative will look and immediately find a special way to use the item.  It will take me a couple of days to list all of the items so check back in a couple of times in the next few days.  


The INNIE and OUTTIE Steampunk mold/stamps are so exciting.  Gears, watch parts etc. in different sizes.  They are FINELY DETAILED for a gorgeous finished design... 


 The bottom photo is the metal border mold for clay, glue, enamels, etc.  The picture is close so you can see how intricate and gorgeous these molds are.  I already have SEVERAL ideas on how I want to use and can hardly wait to go play.  Check out the bamboo mold...wow.  


If these products by Lisa Pavelka sell I will order and sell the entire line that is available to me. 


Don't you just love new things?  I have never seen any of these in Michaels or Joannes' so I am hoping others will have the excitement I have. 


Don't forget to click on the pictures so that you can see the detail(s) even better.


I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.