NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS....THE PATH INTO 2012

I have been pondering resolutions for 2012.  I don't drink in excess so there is nothing to give up, I quit smoking over 12 years ago.  I am overweight by many peoples' standards but I feel good so I am choosing to not diet but to eat healthier in 2012.  My Tai Chi  class provides  the exercise that is best
for my body aches, pains etc. which come with age.  


Life has been good to me....I am pretty much happy and content...with the normal ups and downs I have little or no control over.   


I guess my resolution is to become a better person, friend, wife, mother, grandmother in 2012 and to
achieve a higher level of artistic ability.


To all of my friends and family I wish a happy, successful, stress free, healthy 2012.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.