Journal / Mixed Media 2012 Goals

In order to do;  one must sometimes commit.  SO...... in 2012 I am going to journey into doing a Journal or two and see what happens (I have hunted down my colored pencils, a couple of nice pens)  and also do some serious mixed media pieces.....both are things I have never done...although as a young girl I remember making a paper book and I did "something" in it....and as a teenager I wrote a lot of poetry but I have NO idea where either of these books are today....probably ashes.   I have  several "neat" learning books so hopefully with the help of some of my "really" talented internet friends' guidance, help, prompts, etc. I will travel down the road and not hit a lot of big bumps.. or get stuck in a rut or a deep mud puddle.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.