Winter Icy Christmas Lampwork Bracelet

When I saw this set of lamp work beads  my daughter made  (Dragynsfyre) and had listed on Etsy   I just loved them....and knew they would make a perfect winter bracelet.  The blue was the perfect color and the 3 larger crystal lamp work in the center are white but they look like cracked ice and are just magnificent.....They also take on a bit of the blue through reflected light from the clear blue spacer beads beside them.  The charms are the new Christmas charms from Tierra Cast and are two sided, lead free and made here in the US of A.  The clasp is also by Tierra Cast and is a pocket watch, unique and so pretty.   The white beads at the beginning and end of the bracelet are etched Czech Glass and between them is a 6mm Moonlight Crystal.   I can hardly wait to wear this bracelet.


Go to:   http://www.dragynsfyre.etsy.com for handmade lampwork beads, charms, clasps, bead caps,
etc. for YOUR creations.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.