BUTTONS........



My buttons have arrived and listing has begun.  These buttons are great for items which are knitted, crocheted or sewn not to mention mixed media work and Jewelry items. (The bracelet above is one of the button designs I have purchased and will be listing.  My daughter has used it for a clasp on one of her bracelets using her handmade lamp work beads to show what can be done with buttons in jewelry designs.)


I love old, vintage, Steampunk, and different so these buttons intrigued me and I could not find them anywhere here so decided to purchase them and offer them to others who might be in the same "boat" when it came to finding buttons that were different.  Check out my Etsy
site:  http://www.artisticrenderings.etsy.com  I will be
listing about 5 items per day/night.



No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.