Smoky Quartz Crystal Vampire Smile Necklace


I just finished designing this necklace for Halloween for those who want to celebrate the holiday in a subtle, more glamourous way.  I am going to be making several between now and the beginning of October....what doesn't sell on Etsy will be going Eastward.

This first one is done with Smokey Quartz Swarovski crystals .... I will use crystals for all of them but will vary color and maybe even size.  The side teeth are so cool as they are both opaque and transparent.  The necklace just looks lacey, delicate and pretty.  Nothing grotesque or scarey.

1 comment:

Ann said...

a magnificent piece!! beautiful!
smokey quartz..the gem...smokey quartz Swarovski crystals...TO DIE FOR..MY FAVORITE!!

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.