EDWARD

What a regal name for a Bobcat....  Today when I went to Michelle's I was able to get a good face shot of this guy....  He is licensed, and has been in captivity since birth.  Michelle is the 2nd owner and his brother is in our High Desert Outdoor Museum. 

Edward has a kitten (cat now) that lives with him and has been his companion for years.  When Michelle got Edward she had to take "Itty Bitty" too.  They are inseparable. 

And as much as I love cats............ I am highly allergic.  Sneezing,  runny , scratchy eyes, scratchy throat, swelling, the whole 9 yards so I pretty much have to be content with photos. 

I love the way this photo turned out...See his Poof of fur below his
right ear...and the size of his feet?   


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.