Liquitex Soft and Full Body Acrylics

Liquitex Soft Body Acrylics



I love mixing the colors, achieving depth, and have colors that are bright and speak well of themselves to others.

With these paints I am assured that the work I do will be of the best quality, archival, etc. 
Liquitex Heavy Body Acrylics

The paints come in soft body (jars) and full body (tubes) but have the same great qualities of artist grade paints.

They come in a wide variety of colors and hues but I find I pretty much have been working with a limited palette.   I love winter scenes the best as I love the
white and blue of winter so this means only a few colors many times.

There is a WIDE variety of mediums which are available and I have just begun
working and playing with some of the more unusual ones which creates some neat texture.

So...if you are looking for a change, want to venture away from the craft paints and into fine artist paints and mediums do as I did and buy just a couple to see how you like them, what they can do, etc.  I am most certainly glad I have ventured outside my box and stepped up a notch.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.