65th Birthday Bracelet

For my 65th birthday I received a gorgeous handmade bracelet not only from my daughter but much to my surprise and delight from my granddaughter who is 19 and joining in the beading area with her mother making these gorgeous weaved tube Pandora beads.  My daughter's shop on Etsy is Dragynsfyre where she sells her lampwork beads and beading accessories and Meghan's
shop name is DragynGirl.   Why does DragynMom not sound good at all? 

So the photo below shows my beautiful Pandora bracelet that I have wanted for quite some time.  The handloomed Pandoras are done by Meghan and the matching lampwork by Michelle along with the Tierra Cast Pandora spacers which are sold on Michelles Etsy site.  I just LOVE it.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.