PANDA BEAR TEA ORGANIZER PATTERN PACKET

This has to be one of my favorite designs and I have just listed the pattern packet on
Etsy for sale. 

The Tea Box organizer would make such a neat gift for that tea drinker on your list...or
for yourself.  The box is made of bamboo and the quality of the box amazed me.  The inside divider removes easily for cleaning and pops back in just as easily.

You will receive 2 photos, source supply list, complete instructions and a line drawing.


Acrylic paints are used and the design works up quickly. 

1 comment:

Works From The Attic by Linda said...

Your Panda box is beautiful! I love Panda's. They are such stunning animals. They box looks like it will be great for a number of different uses.
Linda Marino

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.