EXCITED.....

It has been awhile since I have done some real serious painting...  Today in the mail I received a surface I had ordered and when I opened the box and saw the actual "Size" of it I quickly unpacked the box, changed my shirt, copied off  a photo from those in my album, got my brush basin filled with water, found my tracing paper, chose my paint colors and 2 hours later my surface is basecoated, my colors are logged, as well as the brushes I used...which means I am ready to begin the FUN part which is making the painting come "alive".   I can hardly wait.  It is soooo exciting when I know FOR SURE where I am going and when it takes form, and begins to really take shape...well it is  an exhilerating feeling.  A lot of emotion goes into my pieces and I hope it shows when I am done; making an extra special piece.  This piece is will be dedicated to my husband. 

Before I begin the next step I need to take a few photos....because a student or painter would never believe this is what the basecoating step should look like.  If this is an accepted design for publication or a pattern packet this step needs to be a part of the "package".... 

EXCITING................ 

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.