YIPPE....They're Here



Artfire and Etsy links have been corrected and tested (below).
I am sooooooooooo excited.  My long anticipated brush kit is HERE.......and they are ready for mailing.  YIPEE.  There are 4 wonderful landscape brushes in the kit (By FM Dynasty);  along with a technique guide which will help you achieve success in the proper prepping, loading, holding and cleaning of these brushes.  There may be "other ways" but this guide is how I do it.  The brushes will arrive to you in the heavy plastic sleeve that is shown in the photos above.

You will receive a 1/2 Dynasty Foliage Wave, #12 Dry Brush and the NEW
Dynasty IPC2 Large and Small Flat Blends which I use for stippling.  The Foliage Wave looks as if someone "pinked" it with Pinking Sissors,  and The IPC brushes are "fat, full" brushes with wonderful ergonomic handles   They were originally
designed for Ink, Pastel and Chalk but oh my, they are great for bushes, evergreens, foliage, teddy bears, etc. 

These brushes come in other sizes.  The ones I have chosen seem to be the sizes  and types that I reach for most often, and are mid size brushes. 

The cost of these brushes are $25.00 which includes shipping, delivery confirmation for me and the technique guide. 

HOW TO ORDER YOUR BRUSHES.....3 EASY WAYS
You can go to http://www.artisticrenderings.artfire.com or http://www.artisticrenderings.etsy.com  to order yours.  OR at the beginning of my blog over to the left is a PayPal button that says PAY NOW to click and pay directly from my blog.  Three easy choices. 

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.