Who DOESN'T LOVE a GREAT FIND?




When I opened up this little case and saw the inside I KNEW it was going home with me....and that it did. My little Humane Society Card was full of punches so this little gem didn't cost me a penny so that made it even sweeter.

It was stained so I cleaned it up real good with Awesome, glued down some molding around the bottom that was loose and put the little drawers into my dishwasher to come sparkling clean.

It is going to be used on my mixed media table downstairs to hold tools I use and small misc
embellishments. I have set aside tomorrow as Clean it up, throw it away day. YIPEE. Such a little thing to evoke such a burst of energy .. long overdue energy.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.