Gallery Grand Opening


Yesterday the 10th of December was the Grand Opening of the Art Gallery I am currently showing in. (Sunriver Village Shops in Sunriver, Oregon)
It is a co-op Gallery and the only one operating as we are in the state of Oregon so I guess you could say we are a State of the Art Gallery.
The work you are viewing is that of Greg Cotton who was a Math teacher applying his knowledge into the art of wood...and done beautifully.
Our Gallery has a variety of different artists showing. Nature and landscape photography, gourd art, lampwork jewelry, oil and acrylic paintings from small to super large, decorative painting, fiber art, industrial art, stained glass,
mixed media and assemblage, turned pieces, etc.
There is SOMETHING for EVERYONE.
Due to a surgical procedure earlier in the day I was unable to attend but my daughter (lampworker) was there, sent me a phone photo (which I can't seem to download on my blog) and she said we were "PACKED" which was very visible from her photo. And our sales for the day was "In the thousands". YIPEE to all who sold.
I am due to do "my shift" shortly. I love being around so many different types of
art and come home inspired.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.