Eye of the Tiger Brushes by FM Dynasty


Eye of the Tiger brushes are a line of my favorites within the FM
Dynasty "family" of brushes. They are real workhorses and seem
to last forever. They are my favorites for basecoating and great
when I am using canvas and don't want to use a bristle brush. These seem to "endure" and "perform". They are not purchased individually but in "type" packages. Liners, Angles, Shaders, Filberts, Round, etc. I have a glass jar on my paint area on which I have Eye of the Tigers written. (I spray paint glass jars ie: pickle jars, then I write on the jar with a pen or thinned paint the type(s) of brushes in the jar). I have a jar of minis, eye of the tiger, fans, stipplers, foliage, speciality brushes, etc. Helps me to stay a bit organized. Give these brushes a try....you won't be disappointed. They can be purchased at: http://www.artistbrushstrokes.com/ for a VERY reasonable price. While you are there check out their other lines of TOP quality, AFFORDABLE brushes.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.