White on White Thong Beaded Bookmark


I really enjoy making the beaded thong bookmarks.
They work up quickly and make beautiful, useable gifts, and can be as elaborate or as simple as wanted or needed.

This one was made for a bookmark swap exchange with the theme of White on White. I love monochromatic art pieces so this was fun to do working up with handmade lampwork, crackle glass beads, delicas in different shades of white, seed beads, clear glass beads, hand pulled furnace glass and some white on white flat shell type beads with Tierra Glass Bead caps. The dangles are layered on to a headpin and then a circular loop is wirewrapped to slide on to a jump ring.

I have one more to make as our requirement is two bookmarks so the next one will be done using different types of white paint on canvas (I think). Sometimes ideas seem to go by the wayside when one starts and the creative side takes over and says THIS WAY.....

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.