10/07/10 Painting Magazine

I have just received notification from the Editor of Painting Magazine (Irene Mueller) that the current issue (which has my necklace design shown above) is ready to be mailed. It should be
going out to subscribers first and then to newstands...

The wood focal piece and the necklace construction instructions will be for sale on my Etsy site.
I have offered this as a total kit (with supplies) with the exception of the chain and beading wire, and tools needed for crimping and wire wrapping. The cost of the kit is $40.75 and the kit includes only top of the line supplies from Tierra Cast, handmade etched lampwork beads by Dragynsfyre, etched white furnace glass, the wood focal piece, and the beading instructions/how to's. SEE my ETSY site to purchase.

1 comment:

Neet said...

Diane - that is so beautiful. Off for another peek.

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.