Domino Home Decor Wall Hanging


This is a piece that was done for a Yahoo group I am a member of. It was to be a piece done with dominoes, and something made as a home decor item.
I don't know when I have enjoyed "playing" as much as I did with this. I think I am hooked on the many facets of dominoes and have found that they provide me the challenge I have been looking for in the mixed media/altered art field .
This design just evolved , developed easily, and is a "far cry" from the design idea I had decided upon. It "just happened" and it was neat looking for the "next element".
I am not sure if I will glue a metal sawtooth on the back or add some chain for hanging but I do know it will be a member of my studio so that I can enjoy it.
Now I will go back and do the piece that was "intended"... I am sure that it is going to be equally as much fun.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.