Who puts the O in donut






There is NO question in my mind that this has to be VOODOO donut out of Portland, Oregon. I oppted for a raspberry filled powdered sugar donut reminiscent of my early childhood and believe me they DID NOT let me down. It was the best donut I have EVER had and as I sit here writing this I am salivating for another and will DEFINATELY be going back on our next outing. They had donuts that were voodoo doll shaped and it was fun to give them a little voodoo stabbing and a maple iced glazed with bacon on top. Me.......I will be purchasing a dozen of the raspberry powdered sugar. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.


They are open from 6AM to 3AM 7 days of week and we waited IN LINE for about 30 minutes which is normal.....there is always a line we were told by a couple who live in Portland and come on a regular basis....and yes, it was worth the wait.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.