Sharks Primed Canvas Panels

I never really liked painting on canvas because of the nubbies and having to Gesso........ I like to "just paint".

About 4-5 years ago I ran across an Ebay seller who made primed canvas panels in extra fine and medium texture. On the back was a pre printed paper for the artists information: Title, Artist, Medium, Signature, Date and Website.

I decided to place an order for the Extra Fine and have been re-ordering on a regular basis ever since. I LOVE them and have no interest in working with other brands since finding these.

The largest size right now are 9" x 12" . If I need a larger size canvas I buy and cut hardboard and use this.

Hang on to your hat as he also does 2" x 2" inchies as well as other small sizes,
and ATC's (which I just love).

When painting small it is hard on regular canvas to get nice straight lines but with the extra fine it is not a problem. All of the ATC's I paint for selling are done on these and when matted and framed they are just beautiful.

I have been purchasing ATC size to 9" x 12" and have a nice array of sizes and
just love working on canvas now.


THEY SHIP INTERNATIONAL FOR OUR CANADIAN ARTISTS AND
HERE IN THE US MANY SIZES SHIP FREE.

SO: http://www.sharksartcanvas.com will get you to the Ebay site ....

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.