Birch Trees


My daughter and her husband are doing a remodel in their small bathroom and living room. Today Michelle was ready for me to begin the birch trees in her bathroom behind the door....and as you can see my "Pru" was not one to be left out....she is always by my side and is most definately my "little buddy". So she was the first to "use the sink" and remained with me until I decided to stop.


I worked about 4 hours and then had to "call it quits". Mom just isn't what she used to be....lol.... The trees go from the floor baseboard to the top baseboard. I still have foliage to add and more shading and highlighting; but for now she will have to pretend it is either fall or winter.....lol....

I really enjoy doing wall murals and wish my body were a bit more limber and I a tad younger.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done...it looks like the sun is blazing during a sun rise. KARON

Anonymous said...

I miss my pru

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.