Today we took our house guest to the set of 3 different falls outside of Sisters, OR. This is the earliest I have ever been to the falls and the power of the water was deafening and spectacular. This is one of my favorite shots of the day. The gorgeous blues, the calmness of the water at this particular spot, the mist in the background...a bit of heaven. The walk down and along the river between falls was just about an hour. We made quite a few stops to ponder the beauty, the difference in scenery, etc. It was cool and nice, mustiness of wet wood, moss everywhere of different types, lichen, moss hanging from the tree limbs, pungent earthiness and the magnificent beauty owed only to God. These falls are my favorite "to visit" place and I try to make the trip at least twice a year. Each time I come I am engulfed in serenity..... Photos don't even come close to capturing the beauty.

I have about 4 photos that I am hoping that I can somehow capture on canvas.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.