Santa Claus Dominoe Necklace Kit Available







I just received my Dec 2009 issue of Painting magazine today 10/03 so I have uploaded the beading / instruction kit onto my Etsy site for easy, quick purchase. The kit will include the 3 jewelry dominoes needed for painting the Santa as well as all of the beading components. ie: delicas, red snow millifori's, magnet clasp, etc.

If you choose not to use Etsy you can send payment directly to me at:
Diana Putnam
59988 Navajo Road
Bend, OR 97702
The kit is US/Canada $21.40 (includes postage)
OVERSEAS $22.40 (includes postage)
Postage for each additional kit is: $ .75 US CA and Overseas
Thank you for supporting my art.

**Additional dominoes are also available for purchase separately as well as other handpainted jewelry kits.**

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.