Sandblaster


I love going to the hardware store with my hubby as I can browse to my hearts' content and he is never "hurrying me along". I love looking to see what there might be "I" can use in one of my artistic adventures, or to make life a bit easier.

Today it was sandpaper that is pliable; on a foam waffle backing so that it is flexible. They say it is "for a professional finish". It will be great on ornaments that are small, grooved areas, etc. I can hardly wait to try it. The "220 between coat"
pads are a real pretty wisteria purple....how neat is that...

There are 4 grades. Stripping, Bare Surfaces, Between coats and Final Finishing.

It is made by 3 M and you get 3 pads that are 5 1/2" by 2 1/4".

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.