Paper Bag Book


Well, my brown paper lunch bag book is on it's way to my exchange partner. Once I got everything lined up, purchased some scrapbooking paper, ribbon, etc. I was ready to go...go where. NOW WHAT...I thought. Thank goodness I received my book from Connie Barch so I was able to use hers as a guide. I have never scrapbooked...my artistic license is painting and altered art jewelry so this was definately "out of my comfort zone".

Using Connies book as a bit of a guide for "fu fu" I was on my way and what fun. When I looked up to check the time it was 2 AM.

I was thinking just one more page, just one more page. It was a challenge and makes me REALLY appreciate those who are paper artists... If you would like to see the pages of Connies book and my book you can go to:
http://www.picturetrail.com/hannahmaesporch to the first album which is "bag books".

I am now looking forward to the next exchange which will be "chocolate"..........whoopee.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.