Taking Good Photos

r Taking good photos is more than just "snapping the picture" and hoping for the best. Think about light source just as you do when you are painting. Frame with your eye, the image on your screen or through your view finder. Have eyestoppers that will keep you "in" the picture and not sliding off the sides/top or bottom. Once again just like when you paint. If you find you cannot focus on the subject in the viewfinder you won't be able to once you have taken the picture.

I love my digital camera which is an 18x Optical Zoom Panasonic Lumix FZ18. Your photos will only be as good as the options your camera has..... I love capturing nature, using my photos for reference and matting/framing for art in my home so a good camera is something that is really important to me.




No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.