SOFT GERANIUM CLIPBOARD


This weekend I wanted to try out a modification of a design by Patricia Rawlingson in the Quick and Easy June 2009 magazine. I just love the softness of her design and want to do it on some vintage metal chairs and a vintage kerosene stove to transform to a table. I had a small clipboard so decided I could use a little bit of "beauty" on the drab brown board.

When I finished and was taking a picture I decided to take an element shot (small photo) and will use this somewhere along my creative journey. I love the impressionistic look and geraniums are one of my favorite flowers. I learned a lot with this "piece" and thank PR for the inspiration. Now I feel a bit more confident as I think about painting the chairs and stove.

I am thinking of having this photo of the clipboard element enlarged to poster size and framed. I think it would just be perfect for a focal piece in a room.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.