Small Works of Art




These artistic pieces are ATC sized that I have made for a current exchange I have participated in. The rose is called "Aspen Rose" and the other piece is called "An Artists' Day". The rose is painted using Matisse acrylic paints and the other ATC is painted with the addition of altered art items depicting items of daily consideration. These little works of art are fun to do and spark the creativity within us all.... These were done on archival mat board and are 2 1/2" x 3 1/2". Frames and mats are also available for these ATC/ACEO's so that they can become a true piece of "hangable" art.... Makes having an artists' original affordable...

On the back of each piece is a label with my name, the date and
the title of the piece.

Pieces for sale can be seen on my etsy site: http://www.smallworksofart.etsy.com/

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.