Brush Basin P.S.

I was using just a paper towel in the lid of my brush basin but I took my lid to
a near by glass shop and had a piece of clear acrylic cut to fit inside my lid. This allows me to "lay out" the colors in little puddles on the acrylic and I blend on my paper plate. Periodically throughout my painting session I use a mister
to spray my acrylics to keep them wet. With the acrylic palette my paints do not bleed as they were doing with just the paper towel. It works more to what I am
used to now, and like.

When my acrylic gets bad I just soak in my utility basin in hot water and the
paint peels off so I can throw it away. What doesn't; I use one of the Pampered Chef plastic scrapers...works wuuuunderful and my palette is clean as new.

One of my students says she uses one of the shamwows with a piece of the Masterson palette paper.

Different strokes for different folks....

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.