Website

My website is launched and up although we are encountering a few "missing components"...sigh..... I am sure Michelle is also glad that the most of it is "behind her", so she can get her webiste up and running also. The site will be easy to maintain (since Michelle will have to do it) and hopefully will be a successful venture and adventure. So keep checking back to see the finished product and things that are added as we go along.

I really appreciate Michelle giving up free time; of which she has little, to help
get this up and running for me...I don't think there is much she doesn't know and
I am every grateful for her expertise and knowledge as I get older and things
become more complicated for me... Thanks honey.

Oh, nearly forgot. The website is: http://www.dianaputnam.com




No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.